Every child is strong, capable, independent, curious, and full of imagination. A quality early education program will empower children to think, question, investigate, explore, and help navigate the journey of learning. As a teacher, my mission is to develop and nurture a child’s love of learning and sense of social and personal responsibility through a curriculum designed to develop the intellectual, spiritual, physical, artistic and academic excellence inherent in each child.
- Atelier modeled studio: each student may address the materials and projects based on their own interests and abilities (older students and younger students will not be expected to complete the same projects)
- Small group setting, no more than 8 students per week.
- Students share and discuss their work.
- Gallery shows at the conclusion of each week.
- Students build + keep a portfolio of their work.