- Summer Studio Camp welcomes both the youngest artist (ages 5-8) and more experienced older students (ages 9-12).
- The atelier model allows each student to address the mediums and projects based on their personal interests and abilities.
- Small class size: 10 campers per week
- Each week focuses on a different artistic media: painting, drawing, sculpture and collage
- Campers can sign up for individual weeks or attend all for sessions.
- Camp runs Monday-Friday from 9 am-12 pm
2019 Summer Studio Camp Schedule:
Drawing Week: August 5-9
Collage Week: August 12-16
Sculpture Week: August 19-23
Painting Week: August 26-30
small class size
Small group setting so no more than 8 students per week, also, the students share and discuss their work and display them at the gallery shows that conclude the week.
Students build + keep a portfolio of their work